Phone: 020 8684 3888
Address: 68 Melfort Road, Thornton Heath, Surrey, CR7 7RN
|Stop cravings with EFT||£95.00|
Stop smoking in one hour. Here is what you stand to lose unless you act now:
1) Impotence: The British Medical Association say that cigarette packets should warn smokers to expect impotence. Cancer or heart disease does not phase men. The prospect of impotence looming large does.
Ann Craig, the manager of the Impotence Association told the BBC:
“girls might say: ‘ He smokes – he’s going to be impotent – I’m not interested.’ “
2) Government regulations mean that those men whose impotence has been caused by smoking cannot be treated on the NHS.
3) Premature wrinkles: Lowell Dale, M.D. states that if you need another reason to motivate you to quit smoking, add premature wrinkles to the list.
4) Brown smiles, sagging breasts and unpleasant smells.
5) Hard cash: Smoking 10 a day would cost you about £100 a month. That’s £1,200 a year.
My fee for the session is £95.00. The fee includes two free back-up sessions to be taken within one year. I say 1 year because those who have not gone back to the habit during this period usually remain free of it.
A combination of energy psychology, hypnosis and neurolinguistic programming (NLP) is used, as appropriate. For an explanation of terms and about other challenges, please click here.
Location and Travel:
Natural Solutions is within easy reach by bus and train, in Thornton Heath on the north side of Croydon in Surrey. Thornton Heath train station is about four minutes’ walk from the practice. From Thornton Heath station, trains run to Victoria, London Bridge and East and West Croydon.
Directions if coming by train:
From Thornton Heath train station, turn right, pass Iceland, then the off licence. Melfort Road is at the next corner, at the mini-roundabout. Walk for about 3 minutes to the next junction with Brook Road. Natural Solutions is at the corner, by the zebra crossing.
If you are travelling from central London:
Take the train from Victoria, usually platform 11. It takes about 20 minutes to reach Thornton Heath. Look for the train to East or West Croydon via Norbury.
If you are travelling from London Bridge:
Take the train to East or West Croydon via Norbury. Journey time about 20 minutes.
The Northern Line tube station stops at Balham, change here for the train going towards Croydon via Norbury. Alight at Thornton Heath
- Bus number 50 stops in front of the practice, Brook Road stage, This bus services Stockwell, Streatham and central Croydon.
- Bus number 198 goes to central Croydon, Shirley and West Wickham.
- Bus number 250 goes to Central Croydon, Streatham and Brixton.
- Bus number 450 for Upper Norwood, Crystal Palace and Sydenham.
|Public transport links: We are in zone 4|