Colonic Irrigation - Abdominal Detox Massage - IBS - Cleanse - Candida - Gas - Thornton Heath - Life Coaching - Stop Smoking - Weight Loss - Face Lift - Hypnotherapy - Stress - Croydon - NLP Streatham - Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) - Osteopathy - South London
Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional
Good afternoon Laval. I just wanted to say thank you so much for the colonics that have helped me immensely. I am no longer bloated and feel far better than I have felt for some year, both physically and mentally.
I also wanted to thank you for the therapy that you gave that has made me feel less angry and more calm when feeling stressed. I have had an extremely interesting experience and I am grateful'
Essential Information: Your well-being is my sole concern: You enjoy the same consideration as family and friends.
1) I can 'cure' basic psychological challenges within the one hour session in 95% of cases. At the session's conclusion, your £125 investment is waived, without quibble, should you be dissatisfied for any reason.
2) As an integrative therapist, I consider body and mind as a whole, as the immaterial can and does become material. As examples, digestive and elimination dysfunction caused by stress, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and food cravings can be resolved with Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) and/or Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP).
3) I am listed on the International Register of Integrative Colon Therapists And Trainers (RICTAT), am a member of the International Alliance Of Holistic Therapists, a life member of the Association of Complete Mind Therapists, EFT certified and Neuro Linguistic Programming Advanced Master Practitioner.
a) 1 colonic £65.00
b) 1 colonic with coffee enema £75.00
c) 3 colonics taken within 2 weeks £175.00
d) Hypnotherapy/NLP/EFT £125.00
e) Weight loss - Either gastric band hypnosis £400.00
Or Stop cravings with EFT £125.00
Fact: At the time of writing, the NHS is refusing treatment to the overweight and smokers.
My garantee:You do not disburse at the end of a hypnotherapy/NLP/EFT session should you not be satisfied.
Please refer to relevant page(s):
We are an integrative alternative health practice offering the following:
We are part of Natural Solutions Therapies, www.naturalsolutionstherapies.co.uk of Mrs Maria Olivia, registered osteopath and naturopath.
Our catchment areas forLife Coaching, hot flushes, gastric band Hypnotherapy, NLP, EFT, stress, facelift, smoking cessation are mainly in and around Croydon,Streatham and south London generally. You will find from the directions and Google map below that the clinic is easily accessible from many London areas.
Are you experiencing such challenges as in the non exhaustive list below?
Addictions e.g. drugs, drink, smoking, gambling, porn, sex, internet, food
Bipolar Affective Disorder
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Hot Flushes (flashes)
IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
The practice is at some three minutes' walk from Thornton Heath Train station, which is easily accessible from south London via Victoria, Battersea Park, Clapham Junction, Wandsworth Common, Norbury, Thornton Heath, Selhurst, West Croydon and Sutton. The journey from Victoria takes about 20 minutes. The train also serves London Bridge via Tulse Hill and Peckham Rye. The journey from London Bridge takes some 20 minutes.
The 50 bus stops within a few metres of the practice, and it serves Stockwell, Streatham and Croydon.
Number 250 bus serves Croydon, Streatham and Brixton and the number 450 bus goes to Upper Norwood, Crystal Palace and Sydenham.
Parking is free at Melfort Avenue, and costs £0.80 for two hours around the corner in Brook Road at the time of writing.
Gastric band Hypnotherapy and colon hydrotherapy in Croydon, NLP near Streatham, EFT in south London.
Integrative Alternative Therapist
68 Melfort Road
Surrey CR7 7RN
Tel: 020 8684 3888
WE ARE GDPR COMPLIANT
When you supply your personal details to this clinic, they are stored and processed for three reasons:
1) We have a legal obligation to maintain records in order to provide you with treatment.
2) We also think that it is important that we contact you to confirm your appointments with us, or to update you on matters related to your care. Under GDPR, this is known as legitimate interest.
3) Provided we have your consent, we may occasionally send you general health information in the form of articles. You may withdraw this consent at any time; just let us know.
We have a legal obligation to retain your records for eight years after your most recent appointment (or age 25 if this is longer), but after this period, you can ask us to delete these records if you wish. Otherwise we will retain your records indefinitely in order to provide you with the best possible care should you need to see us at some furure date.
Your records are stored:
On our office computers. These are password protected and backed up regularly, and the office is locked and alarmed outside office hours.
We will not share your data with anyone who does not need access without your written permission. Only the following people will have access to your data:
Your practitioner in order that he can provide you with treatment.
Our reception staff, because they organise the diaries, and coordinate appointments and reminders.