Weight Loss, Colonic hydrotherapy, Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) and Hypnotherapy in Croydon
Phone: 020 8684 3888
Address: 68 Melfort Road, Thornton Heath, Surrey, CR7 7RN
Opening times: For Colonic Hydrotherapy: Open seven days a week, and evenings. For osteopathy & other therapies: Monday to Friday.
Services and prices:
|1 colonic standard fee
|3 colonics taken within 2 weeks – on a pay-as-you-go basis
£70.00, £70.00 & £55.00
|Weight Loss, Hypnotherapy, NLP & EFT
My guarantee: For NLP and EFT, I do not accept payment at the session end unless you are satisfied. Some equate the quality of their treatment with their valuable time spent thereon. Time also means money. To be clear, some of the items listed hereunder relate to colonic irrigation.
The guidelines we need to adhere to are set out below:
You will need to bring and wear a mask.
We cannot allow anyone to wait inside.
Please arrive on time or wait in the car if you are early.
We will ask attendees to wash and sanitize their hands upon arrival.
Please first check yourself and your household members for coronavirus symptoms. These are:
1. High temperature, meaning that your chest and back feel hot to the touch. You do not need to measure your temperature.
2. A new, continuous cough. This means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours. If you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual.
3. Loss, or change in your sense of smell or taste. This means that you have noticed that you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell and taste differently.
4. You have tested positive for coronavirus less than 3 months ago.
5. No member of your household has come from abroad less than 2 weeks ago.
6. If you, or a member of your household have symptoms, please do not attend. Instead, ring 111 for advice and appropriate medical care.
Client appointments are staggered to allow ample time for thorough cleaning and disinfection.
I will wear PPE in accordance with Government advice, and wash and sanitize my hands at appropriate times.
Please attend alone, unless otherwise necessary.
Whilst we are taking every precaution to avoid your exposure to coronavirus, we cannot absolutely guarantee that there is no risk in attending our clinic.
Location and Travel:
Natural Solutions is within easy reach by bus and train, in Thornton Heath on the north side of Croydon in Surrey. Thornton Heath train station is about four minutes’ walk from the practice. From Thornton Heath station, trains run to Victoria, London Bridge and East and West Croydon.
Directions if coming by train:
From Thornton Heath train station, turn right, pass Iceland. Melfort Road is at the next corner, at the mini-roundabout. Walk for about 3 minutes to the next junction with Brook Road. Natural Solutions is at the corner, by the zebra crossing.
If you are travelling from central London:
Take the train from Victoria, usually platform 11. It takes about 20 minutes to reach Thornton Heath. Look for the train to East or West Croydon via Norbury.
If you are travelling from London Bridge:
Take the train to East or West Croydon via Norbury. Journey time about 20 minutes.
The Northern Line tube station stops at Balham, change here for the train going towards Croydon via Norbury. Alight at Thornton Heath
- Bus number 50 stops in front of the practice, Brook Road stage, This bus services Stockwell, Streatham and central Croydon.
- Bus number 198 goes to central Croydon, Shirley and West Wickham.
- Bus number 250 goes to Central Croydon, Streatham and Brixton.
- Bus number 450 for Upper Norwood, Crystal Palace and Sydenham.
|Public transport links: We are in zone 4|